“Help Charlie Help Syrian Refugees” is my Mercy Corps fundraiser to help Syrian refugees in Jordan and Lebanon.
Your donations will help Mercy Corps provide Syrian refugees with shelter and supplies, disparately needed water, and conflict mitigation. In addition, and the sole reason I choose Mercy Corps for a fundraiser, your donations will help Mercy Corps provide Syrian refugee children with child-friendly safe spaces, constructive activities and counseling support to help them through the trauma of war.
YOGA for Syrian Refugees – Center for Spiritual Living Prescott
• Yoga classes are from January 1, 2014 (Wednesday) to March 26, 2014 (Wednesday)
• Yoga classes are every Wednesday from 5:30pm to 6:30pm on a drop in basis
• Yoga classes are held in Sibley Hall: Center for Spiritual Living, 3755 Willow Creek Rd, Prescott, AZ, 863013 (Across from Embry Riddle)
• Yoga classes have a Suggested Love Offering of ONLY $5 for each Yoga class
• No one is turned away for inability to pay!!! Just come and do YOGA 🙂
• 90% of money raised goes to Mercy Corps Syria Emergency Response – : http://www.mercycorps.org/people/charlie/syria
• 10% of money raised goes to the Center for Spiritual Living Prescott: http://www.cslprescott.org/
• About the Yoga Instructor Charlie – http://www.dotcomyoga.com/ & from flyer: “Charlie is a Certified Integral Yoga Instructor, and a Certified Personal Trainer. He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation and Tourism Management, another Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy with a concentration in Religious Studies, and a Master’s of Education Degree in Physical Education. In addition, Charlie is a full time faculty member for the department of Health, Physical Education and Recreation at Yavapai College and an online Health adjunct at Tidewater Community College in Virginia.”
Please LIKE my FB Page https://www.facebook.com/HelpCharlieHelp BECAUSE Just Your 1 LIKE will Help me Bring Awareness to the Syrian Crisis.